I like finding bugs in unusual places, and walking with dogs.
I'm Georgio, an Information Security Enthusiast from Lebanon currently living in Brooklyn, NY. I have been fidgeting with computers for almost 2 decades.
Throughout that time, after having repaired our house computer for the first time when I was 8, I have been able to acquire good troubleshooting skills for all sorts of problems. I find pleasure in fixing bugs affecting hardware, software, and almost all stacks in between.
Cryptography is a field that I find fascinating. I am currently on the lookout for any opportunities that would grant me a chance to develop my skills in that field in specific, or in information security and software engineering in general.
Fields I'm interested in
- Number Theory
- Brain-Computer Interfaces
- Decision Tree Algorithms
- Algebraic & Geometric Topology
- On Computable Numbers, with an Application to the Entscheidungsproblem
- Simulating Physics with Computers
- Deterministic Nonperiodic Flow
- New Directions in Cryptography
- Automatic Certificate Management Environment
- Automated Verification for Secure Messaging Protocols and their Implementations: A Symbolic and Computational Approach
- Zerocash: Decentralized Anonymous Payments from Bitcoin
- Le Fabuleux Déstin D'Amelie Poulain - Jean Pierre Jeunet
- Pulp Fiction - Quentin Tarantino
- Waking Life - Richard Linklater
- Blow Out - Brian De Palma
- Tampopo - Juzo Itami
- Isle Of Dogs - Wes Anderson
- No Country for Old Men - Joel Coen, Ethan Coen
- Call Me By Your Name - Luca Guadagnino
- Dr. Strangelove - Stanley Kubrick
- Waltz With Bashir - Ari Folman
Books I've recently read